Dealership Websites that Deliver an Exceptional User Experience
In this post, we will be looking at car dealerships who are award-winners in the industry. The following five web pages have earned an award for their site design, responsiveness, and usability. When reading the list we’ve compiled below, consider a few things about your page and whether or not you could make a few changes in the New Year.
- The Alpine Vision—Halvas Paris won the 2016 Automobile Standard of Excellence Award. This website is clean, concise, and looks good while doing it!
- 2017 Ram Power Wagon Reveal—SapientNitro & Fiat Chrysler Automobiles also won the 2016 Automobile Standard of Excellence Award. The blocks of images with text overlay catches the eye while simultaneously telling it where to go.
- Born Dodge Microsite Redesign—SapientNitro & Fiat Chrysler Automobiles won the award for 2016 Best Automobile Website. Short, sweet, and to the point. This page provides users with all their social media needs along with eye-catching photos.
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Middle East—Indivirtual LLC won the 2016 Outstanding Website award. The stunning videos that play on this homepage catch our attention and get us wanting more!
- Jeep Life-World Surf League Partnership—Sapient Nitro & Fiat Chrysler Automobiles won the award for 2016 Outstanding Website. Another site with stunning video displays and blocks of photos with text overlay laid in a fashionable way that provides the eye with directional movement.
Take a closer look at these top-notch pages to see what it is about them that grant them the award as well as what you can do for your website to earn just as much attention. Marketing in the online world is about many different things, the way it looks and functions being just a couple pieces of the puzzle. If you’d like to learn more about how to provide your dealership with some of the best practices for your website, read more at our blog where we teach Search Engine Optimization for car dealerships.